PARENTS – TEACHER INTERACTION @ DAIMSR
Recently, the Parents Teachers Meeting was held at Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies & Research in its campus. A special interactive session between the primary stakeholders (i.e. parents) & the institute (faculties) was arranged. The objective was to keep them updated, discuss, and take feedback/ suggestions on the various teaching pedagogies and developmental activities that are used by DAIMSR for the holistic development and growth of its students. They were informed about the different -
- Teaching Pedagogies used to make their concepts clear.
- Activities conducted for improving overall personality of students.
- The multifarious Events held & their objectives.
- The Infrastructure Facilities for students.
- Internships and Placements were discussed and showcased.
Their concerns were allayed by Dr. Nirzar Kularni (Associate Director, DAIMSR) through his own personal interaction with them. He along with the Faculties promised the parents to give their very best for the development of the students and ensuring bright and successful careers.