The Institute has a Students Council comprising of the Class representatives of each section of different programmes. The class representatives are elected by the students of each section. The Director nominates the office bearers of the Students Council from amongst these elected class representatives.
The details of the constitution of Students Council are given as below:
- Programme Coordinators (5)
- Executive Members
Activities where the Students Council actively participate:
- Feedback – Maintenance, Infrastructure, Syllabus, Certification etc.
- Directors Forum – Continuous Feedback
- Teachers Day Celebrations
- Traditional Day
- Sign out Day
- Fresher’s Party
- Organizing Farewell functions
- Annual Awards
- Host to Visitors to the institute
- Co-ordination with Alumni Association.
- Organizing Ayaan- Sports Meet.
Funding of the Students Council:
The Student Council activities are fully funded by the institution, although on several occasions the students also make contributions as per the needs.
Various academic and administrative bodies that have student representatives on them
- Entrepreneurship Centre.
- Women’s Empowerment Cell.